On November 15th, Google+ finally rolled out business pages. Now the platform not only enables companies to create pages, but also encourages businesses to grow their following. “I expect brands will notice this and will build marketing plans around it,” said Bradley Horowitz, Vice President for products at Google+ in an article for reinforces the potential of the social network for marketing purposes.
On the day Google announced the release of Google+ business pages, hundreds of media outlets covered the story and drew attention to its importance. While many reporters and bloggers viewed it as a great improvement to Google+’s feature set, some decided to take a more controversial angle, viewing the story through the lens of a facebook rivalry.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- 1. Visit http://plus.google.com/pages/create to create a Google+ Page.
- 2. Follow the wizard (it's much like Facebook's Page Creaztion wizard)
3. Choose the most appropriate option to classify your business. You'll be able to select from the following options:-
- * Local Business or Place
- * Product or Brand
- * Company, Institute, or Organization
- * Arts, Entertainment, or Sports
- * Other
USING GOOGLE+ FOR BUSINESS ON YOUR BLOG & WEB SITE
To insert a Google+ Feed widget insert the following code:- <iframe frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" src="http://stream.pluswidget.com/google-plus-widget/iframe/107927865479255490235/?width=300&height=500&shell_bg=333&shell_text=fff&shell_links=4D90FE&post_bg=1e456d&post_text=fff&post_links=4D90FE&scroll_bg=1e456d&scroll_handle_text=aaa" width="300" height="500"></iframe>
Be sure to insert your own Google+ ID number in the appropriate place. Accessing your Google Plus user ID is simple: